Magic Squash & Pumpkin Soup
Developed & Created by Kimberly Tilsen-Brave Heart & Brandon Brave Heart
- Roast a Large peeled and cubed Butternut squash at 425 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with 1 tbsp of garlic powder, sprinkle kosher salt, and cracked black better toss with olive oil and put in on a baking sheet before putting in the oven
- 1 stick of butter melted with a chopped medium yellow onion , sprinkle with some salt until translucent.
- Add 1 can of organic pumpkin puree
- Add two cups of coconut milk
- Add for cups of chicken broth or vegetable stock.
- Add the roasted butternut squash
- Simmer for 30 minutes
- Then blend with an immersion blender
- Top with roasted pumpkin seeds